time is running out
Video Game Investment
Invest up to $10,000 in the success of Kingfall
Exciting Investment Opportunity
Don’t miss out on an investment opportunity with a huge market and profit potential.
If you are looking to invest in a game that has the potential to become the next worldwide craze, then Kingfall is one of the front-runners.
With a maximum investment of up to $10,000 there is potential for extremely big rewards with Kingfall. It is a high-volatility investment opportunity that is designed to reward early supporters with uncapped returns that scale with Kingfall’s success.
The investment opportunity is offered on a strictly limited first come, first served basis, so you need to act quickly to avoid disappointment.
There’s a big gap in the market for a browser-based massive multiplayer online game that follows in the footsteps of other hit online games.
In recent years, there has been a lack of any breakout games that offer intense levels of fun and engagement. Gamers are hungry for a game they can get their teeth into.
We truly believe that Kingfall is the game that can do this.
Since 2011 and the rise of mobile smartphones, game developers have concentrated on mobile games rather than web-based ones.
But we saw an opportunity.
For the past decade, we have specialised in cross-platform HTML5 technology. In other words, we create web games that can be played through a browser, instantly, on any device. That puts us in a unique position.
We’re filling a gap in the market for gamers that want an instant, easy-to-play, and engaging MMO.
It’s time to bring on the next worldwide gaming phenomenon!
Kingfall is a carefully crafted next-gen MMORPG experience. It provides a place for casual gamers to relax, socialize, and immerse themselves in a fantasy world.
Anyone can pick up and play Kingfall at their own pace and immerse themselves for as long as they want, regardless of age, gender, or skill level.
It doesn’t matter whether you only have 5 minutes to spare, or 5 hours, Kingfall makes it feel like time well spent. And, of course, gamers get the added incentive of earning while they play.
The object of Kingfall is to establish a powerful kingdom, commanding and directing your hero through a hostile wilderness. As you explore the landscape, you get to gather resources, battle monsters, and discover lost treasures, before returning home to upgrade your kingdom and build your empire.
As you progress through the game, you gain fame and wealth which allows you to unlock increasingly exotic lands to explore. You also unlock new hero characters to accelerate your journey to the top of the leaderboards.
You also get to take part in other activities such as fishing, farming, mining, sailing, and crafting. Kingfall really does have something for everybody.
Kingfall is being created and developed by our veteran team of game industry experts.
Our depth of experience in creating virtual worlds, accessible game design, and next-gen technologies means that Kingfall is sure to be a masterpiece that looks great, captures the imagination, and immerses players in a world that they want to keep coming back to, over and over again.
Founded in 2011, our independent studio True Valhalla has published more than 100 successful video games, played by over 75,000,000 players worldwide. That’s around 1% of the world’s population!
Over the years, the vast majority of our new games have been self-funded using profits generated by previous games.
Kingfall is partially self-funded with a combination of existing funds and cash flow. However, a production of this scale will significantly benefit from additional resources: we can hire more staff, accelerate our production timeline, and reach profitability much sooner with your support.
We realized that the best way to achieve this is to go for a crowdfunded investment model, rather than relying on a private equity company or Kickstarter campaign. This way, we can set out our own strategy and drive the project in the direction we want to take it.
Crowdfunding means we can stay completely independent, allowing us the creative freedom to make Kingfall the kind of game we know that gamers will want to play. Our main investment aim is to protect the integrity of our vision.
We fully expect Kingfall to be a big success, but we’re happy to let that success grow modestly initially, relying on engaging our fan base, rather than using pushy sales tactics and hype.
The crowdfunding model matches our aims and vision. We are happy to raise funds over an extended period of time rather than all upfront. This helps to reduce risk for our contributors. Relying on people to invest, instead of corporations, creates a passionate and engaged investor community who believe in Kingfall just as much as we do.
We look forward to rewarding our early investors highly as Kingfall goes from strength to strength.
As is true with any investment opportunity, you should take the time to understand the terms and conditions. Please review the following important points from the Kingfall Profit Sharing Agreement:
- True Valhalla will maintain, promote and distribute Kingfall on the Platform and pay the Contributor the applicable Revenue Share in accordance with this agreement.
- Kingfall means the video game called ‘Kingfall’ developed and marketed by True Valhalla.
- Platforms means the following platforms on which Kingfall may be distributed by True Valhalla: browser/web, Steam, App Store, Google Play
- Revenue Share means the percentage of the Net Revenue of each Sale Revenue that True Valhalla will pay to the Contributor, where:
- Net Revenue is equal to Sale Revenue minus any Expenses and Refunds;
- Sale Revenue means each payment (exclusive of GST) received by True Valhalla for the sale of Kingfall on the Platform and specifically excludes any income received by True Valhalla from revenue generation activities that True Valhalla designates as ‘fundraising’, in its sole discretion, and that includes but is not limited to donations, crowdfunding, investment and financing, sponsorship, sales of status items such as founder's packs, and pre-sales of future content or items;
- Expenses means any sales taxes, promotional amounts (such as credits or discounts to purchasers of Kingfall) and fees charged by a third party to True Valhalla in connection with Kingfall, including but not limited to distribution fees charged by the Platforms in connection with Kingfall, payment processor fees, marketing, promotional and publishing fees, finance fees and currency exchange fees; and
- Refunds means any refunds paid by True Valhalla in connection with Kingfall.
If you decide to invest, you will be asked to digitally sign the Kingfall Profit Sharing Agreement. To view the full agreement please contact us directly.
Risks & Challenges
Kingfall presents an investment opportunity that has the potential to be very lucrative and highly rewarding. However, as with any investment there are risks and potential challenges.
In the spirit of transparency and openness, we’re happy to highlight these risks to you. Kingfall is a high-volatility investment, which means that there are high risk levels involved. In other words, there is no guarantee of a financial return.
However, please remember that with high risk comes the potential for high rewards. If Kingfall proves to be as successful as we believe it will be, then the financial returns will be very high.
Please do not invest in Kingfall unless you are comfortable with the risk involved.
- Technical. We may encounter major technical hurdles during Kingfall's development which may be difficult to overcome when scaling to an audience of millions of users. With more funding, we'll be better positioned to hire extra back-end developers who can quickly overcome these challenges.
- Hiring. Kingfall relies on developers with a specialised skillset. Developers must be familiar with HTML5 and building MMORPG games. There are people out there who fit this bill, but they are few and far between. That’s why we are highly focused on maintaining good staff retention rates, supporting employee ownership, and building strong working partnerships with talent pools.
- Monetisation. Web games can be more difficult to monetise than native mobile games as web gamers tend to spend less on in-app purchases. However, we believe that the Play-to-Earn aspect of the game will help to generate considerable income for gamers, our studio, and our investors.
Investors will receive a bonus special edition Founder's Pack which will include exclusive gifts that you can use while playing Kingfall. Founder's Packs may include unique weapons/items, pets/mounts, special titles, and premium game currency.
You'll also receive:
Please note that all gifts are optional.
A limited number of Executive Producer credits are reserved for investors who contribute the maximum limit; Executive Producers receive additional high-value bonus gifts as special thanks.
Boost Your Investment
The minimum investment in Kingfall is $500 dollars. Invest up to $10,000 dollars.
Investment Rate: $1,000 = 0.016% profit share
Special Launch Rate: $1,000 = 0.033% profit share
For a limited time, you can boost the power of your investment by more than double the standard rate! To be clear, each dollar that you contribute to Kingfall will entitle you to a percentage of the Net Revenue that Kingfall generates as outlined.
We accept credit cards, PayPal, and various cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin.
To arrange a bank transfer or alternative payment method please contact us directly.
Did you know? A comparable $1,000 investment in any of the top 10 mobile games would have returned at least $2.4 million dollars.
Don't Miss This Unique Opportunity
Offer ends soon. Invest in Kingfall before time runs outs.
Our friendly staff will respond within 24 hours.